Terms for The Jester Challenge 2018
The Tamar River Sailing Club is proud to welcome Jester Skippers and to host their event for another year. This year’s event will take place over the Early May Bank Holiday. TRSC will expect competitors between Friday 4th May and 7th May 2018 and competitors arriving between these dates can enjoy the benefits of our ‘event deal‘.
For the standard ‘event deal’ the all-inclusive fee is £50.
For this Jester competitors can:
• Moor on an allocated TRSC trot mooring from Friday 4th May to 7th May 2018
• Use TRSC clubhouse shower and toilet facilities via a group key fob
• Come alongside the pontoon for loading/unloading
• Enjoy the BBQ (burger included) Friday 4th May 2018
• Enjoy the Pre-race dinner on Saturday 5th May 2018
• Use the TRSC bar as guests during normal opening hours
• Benefit from a full English breakfast and TRSC water taxis on race day
• Expect support from TRSC volunteers
Please note there is no ‘pick and mix’ option and no refund/reduction for elements within the deal not taken up.
Additional meals can be booked for guests and friends at the following rates:
• Jesters race supper is £15
• Race day breakfast is £5
• BBQ £2.50
TRSC can accommodate a small number of Jesters arriving between 30th April and 3rd May, in which case moorings will cost £10 per night; access to the clubhouse showers and toilets will be provided.
John Apps has created a really useful document on approaching Newport HERE